Highland Chiropractic Clinic,
8-10 Abban St,
Tel 01463 717084
Fax 01463 714074
Direction from the North or South:
- At the Kessock Bridge roundabout take the exit marked A82 Town centre
- At the Longman roundabout take the 2nd exit passing the college on your right
- At the Rose Street roundabout take the 2nd exit (straight ahead) and stay in the right hand lane
- At the next roundabout (Shore Street) take the 3rd exit and cross the Black Bridge (small bridge exit after dual carriagway bridge, sign to South Kessock)
- At the end of the bridge there is a sharp left turn, take this along Gilbert Street. As you turn a sharp right hand bend at the end of Gilbert Street the Highland Chiropractic Clinic is on the left just as you get into Abban street, our free car park is behind the building, (turn down the drveway next to the front door).
The Dornoch Musculoskeletal Injury / Pain Clinics are held on Monday 9.30am to 5pm (Valerie Pearce Chiropractor), Tuesday 9.30 AM-5.00pm (Jeremy Pizer Osteopath) and Thursday 8.40am-6pm (Eugene Pearce Chiropractor).
Appointments can be made via the Inverness clinic on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturday mornings or if Dornoch is closed for staff holidays on 01463 717084. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays the Dornoch Clinic can be contacted directly on 01862 810939.
Please note if the first and last appointments have not been taken the clinic may open slightly later or close slightly earlier than the advertised times.
The clinic is in the Old Railway Station on the Embo Rd. (Station Rd.).